[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [NEWS] STEAM Early Access OUT NOW!

[NEWS] STEAM Early Access OUT NOW!

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios
Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:16 am

• Time to rock, time to roll, time to lock and load. Time to pull the trigger, and watch the screen explode...
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:19 am

• Been playing since it came out. Just wanted to take a quick minute to say THANK YOU REAKKTOR :D
    thall
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 am

• Played for 40 minutes so far. My eyes are bleeding with happiness! Game rocks! Amazing quality at launch of early access. All the US servers are already full.. lol
    owwmyballs
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:34 am

• Congrats, Reakktor.

It's great so far - I've had several online matches without a hitch. It's refreshing to have a game come out and actually work these days.
    SpinelessCrow
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

• i dont understand how to activate my key. where do i go?

Edit: Figured it out. I had to go to Games > Activate a game on Steam > and input the code there.

I never had to do that before thats why i was confused.

Hope that helps anyone else out
    CrAsHnBuRnXp
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• So fun.
    Hello. I'm Blank but also known as amoimon.

Call me, amoi. (uh-moy)

STEAM
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/amoimon

STREAM:

YOUTUBE:
    Blank
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 am

• You can be proud of you,

on release, 833 players peak :!: I hope on this weekend, we will get the 1.000 :D
    Gamienator
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

• hey all!! so I have joined the force of YouTube and Toxikk!! and in my quest to reach viral stardom, I have had to do a little bit of research for legal matters and what not, and I stumbled upon a few posts with comments along the lines of "buying this game is a gamble. I want it free for my channel..." and stuff like that, I did notice however the devs dont take crap, and this I commend, very much so! really I just a, leaving this post to say good job, I havent played the game yet, just got it today on steam, looks awesome, super excited to play, and I am always happy to support early releases! so keep up the good work team!! :) :D
    gamingismysoul
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Still dont have my key..... Wish i head early access. Sharkster PLEASE PM ME.
    Punkgunzz
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:51 pm

• Excellent g4me!
    So Excit3d, so Crazy, so Explos1ve & m0re...

Good j0b! Thanks to all the t3am

See you 1n game :]
    The quieter you become…
    the more you are able to hear.

d4t4l0v3 <3
    v1ru5
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS