[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [NEWS] Patch #001, V0.71 is Now Live on STEAM

[NEWS] Patch #001, V0.71 is Now Live on STEAM

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios

• Great update! Can't wait to test around with the new spawn times for cerberus, etc.
    I am looking forward to future updates ^^

However the new resolution option broke some video settings for me. I can't change the resolution, nor can i change between fullscreen and windowed mode.. so I am stuck with a very small window. Would be glad if you could fix this ;)
    Spike
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• resolution can't change in new patch video option,,,
    nnn
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• The resolution slider is stuck at 0, and when I change any graphics settings, the resolution becomes letterboxed and blurry, and is irreversible unless I re install the game.
    b0bness
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Outstanding news to hear, devs of Reakktor. I'm very glad to see that you value the community's input and are willing and able to make changes to the game to better the experience for us players.

That's all for now,

-Hesper
    Hesperiam
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

• Awww yiss, nice work and in a good amount of time Reakktor. I like how this is going.
    R5on11c
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• FOR EVERYONE WITH RESOLUTION ISSUES

Go to your toxikk game folder TOXIKK\UDKGame\Config\UDKSystemSettings.ini

Use Ctrl+F to find "ResX" and "ResY" and set them to your monitors screen resolution

EXAMPLE

ResX=2560
    ResY=1440

OR

ResX=1920
    ResY=1080
    b0bness
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Day one most of newbs spent their play with Cerberus while I pwned them with Bullcraft.

To me personally I needed no nerf on Cerberus. And if to some people is now for change Bullcraft too strong, it is because it should be.
    It has its use at short ranges. For medium ranges, king is Violator and Stingray.
    If we go around and nerf weapons based on their popularity in small map, then those will become super weak in medium/large maps.

And to Raven, Yesterday I've battled one guy who fragged me 4 times (me full health before we met) with Raven at medium range with like 100% accuracy.
    Was good player or aimbot, but in any way it proves to me that raven is not weak at all.
    fox2232
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Thx for listening to the players, and nerfed the Cerberus / Rocket launcher! :) Happy to read this! :)
    Buc
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Black River
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Wobbley
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion