[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [NEWS] Dedicated Servers, Private Servers and LAN-Play

[NEWS] Dedicated Servers, Private Servers and LAN-Play

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios

• This is awesome, hoping for the Lan-party feature that would be amazing.
    bb01807
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• Dear Reakktor-Guys, drag out the knifes stuck in our hearts for a too long time. Give us public server files. We have been punished for a kinda decade now. Bring us back the good old days and the community will give it back to you.
    The Pros and Cons of the Server discussion should be clarified in this topic. The Pro's just weight more. Let me end with my favorite comment from Youtube on the Teaser: "Will that cure the CoD cancer?" Hopefully, YES!
    ultralala
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Soulo
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• Am i the only One who actually love the CAP idea?
    I Will probably join alot public CAP servers when the game come out.
    Shit just got Unreal
    Speiderful
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• Its cute but not 99 :S the Idea is interesting...but not what you ecxpect from a next FPS to be honest. We need "no bullshit" right now. And i guess Reakktor is given this <3
    ultralala
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

• Lan-Partys are the best thing mentioned on Gaming i think!
    I remeber when 20 people or more with PC's are quite pressed in an room of 30 square-meters^^
    and played like oil-sardines in an habitat with the temperature of 30 grad celcius (and much more if you played directly under the roof of an house)
    "Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

• I think,that if you want a Community,like 15 Years ago,we also need an Editor,to make our own Stuff.
    You can build new Materials,Meshes,Particles and so on.
    Have a look at Tribes Ascend.Playing 2,5 Years the same Maps,is boring like Hell !
    bad aim,so i play tricky

UTZone.de
    Razorkill
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• I agree with Razor, an Editor is very important, like a fully loaded public dedicated server.

I think you guys should look at the way valve did it with CS:GO. There are full-configurable dedicated servers, with all the features the community needs. Even Itemdrops occur on such servers, and CS:GO Items can have a enormous worth. Only the Matchmaking-Servers are Valve-hosted, and they have all kind of issues (buggy hitreg, due to 64tick is the biggest one imho). Also there is the Hammer Editor, which allows the community to create maps. Some of the best maps are showcase'd in "operations", which allows the player to pick these maps in matchmaking. The idea to play community-based maps in matchmaking, which are renewed regular sounds great for me, and i would love to see that in this game.

tl;dr: Give us full dedicated servers we can self-host, also editor!
    Kind Regards,
    Ragnos

UTzone.de
    Ragnos
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

• Dedicated servers (+files for self-hosting) are almost non-debatable, it should be avail before/on release day, LAN features I can be a little more patient. Don't disappoint us Reakktor.
    - 2014/2015
    MrFunkyFunk
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

• LAN play would be incredible and if time allows should be in the release.
    SHIENHAUSSER
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS

Information