[NEWS] Patch #007, V0.86 PARSLEY is NOW live!

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios

• Wow, great patch guys! CC on Artifact is phenomenal. The lighting is great too.

We were really surprised how well the Skill Class System (SCS) performed right from the start, so we only did a few tweaks to it. It should now be ready to be tested by a larger player counts. Therefore we'll do some little promo thingie tomorrow. Stay tuned.

I am slightly skeptical of this; however. Please, please, wait until you at least have some form of map rotation on all servers. Have a rotation for each gamemode going through every map available for that one gamemode. One of the things that keeps me from playing this game as of now is that after I play 2 or so matches on one map I get bored, so I leave to the main menu to join another before thinking "oh, I'll play that map later" before shutting the game down. As soon as you've got map rotation in, the game will be very much in a position to hook some players in.

I have to say, I'm really happy with the way you've been going about Early Access. I never expected a non-vehicle CTF mode or these maps, but you listened to the community and have added in something that's great. Keep up the good work.
    BARRY SCOTT
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

• There are servers with map rotation. Toxikkhan, The Gravel Pit and Overdozed come to mind.
    "I ain't afraid of no Quake"

ImageImage
    The Gravel Pit - Steam Group
    Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

• Yeah, I was talking more about the official servers. Cheers anyway.
    BARRY SCOTT
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

• Also, any words on when you might add VOIP in? I just played a round or two and realised how much better teamplay could be with it.
    Cheers.
    BARRY SCOTT
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

• For anyone interested in getting in some good games on the new map, we're doing some playtesting right now,Euro server, look for the most populated ctf server. I'll have to ask about the VoIP, I'm not sure.

Edit: Thanks to everyone that joined in! :)
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - Homepage - KK on Twitter - KK on Facebook
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

• This looks really cool, I can't wait to try it out!
    thall
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

• The xl version of Artifact is really good. Now I want to try Foundation XL too!

Also, you said that you want to make updates more frequently (which is a good news) so how long do you think you will need to between updates, approximately of course?
    The only one with (almost) no AFPS background.
    Rockfire
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• In Artifact XL...really like the new Hellraiser position in the underwater area between the waterfalls. Nice. :D
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• Sharkster [KK] wrote:TOXIKK PATCH #007, PARSLEY BUILD, V0.86
    RELEASE DATE: May 09, 2015
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL

This patch brings your V0.85 Parsley Build up to V0.86. It features Classic Cell Capture (Non-Vehicle CTF) as a new game mode and Artifact XL as a new map. We also did a ton of fixes to the maps Foundation and Ganesha (both visually and gameplay-wise) as well as some other fixes and updates. Check out the full list of new features and content below. As always, we're very excited to hear your feedback.

FIX_05 - SKILL CLASS SYSTEM
    We were really surprised how well the Skill Class System (SCS) performed right from the start, so we only did a few tweaks to it. It should now be ready to be tested by a larger player counts. Therefore we'll do some little promo thingie tomorrow. Stay tuned. ;)

Can you confirm how you tweaked the SCS? Did you add time into the equation?
    Competitive veteran from the UT series

Toxikk North American Community - Pugs/Scrims on IRC:
    http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=TOXIKK
    RoOkIe
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• The funny thing is that all the new players only played on the populated servers(yeah Seems obvious) aka the unranked servers. The direct consequence is that they got rekt by Chatouille, Equim to say a few names. it's not the Best experience they could get I think.

I don't think they knew that there were servers for low ranks so maybe you should try make it a bit more clear for newcomers.

Fun fact: I saw 2 16 players servers. They were full. Kappa.
    The only one with (almost) no AFPS background.
    Rockfire
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS

Information