[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [NEWS] Patch #009, V0.89 PARSLEY is NOW live!

[NEWS] Patch #009, V0.89 PARSLEY is NOW live!

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios

You will never walk again. But you will fly!
    Torianator
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Pyroteq
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Thanks for the update!

Lots of new fun stuff to play around with.
    I love the fast-forward mutator, but i think it would feel better if it didn't affect gravity (with it, you also fall down faster)
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

• Yeah cool, have waited for long^^ ;-*
    "Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

• Why doesn't instagib actually gib players? Isn't that the point lol
    radarridr
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

• Yeah initially I did an actual "insta-gib", and the camera flying around rotating every time you exploded was the only reason I removed it.
    Then I found that an insta-death, with proper body overlay effect and proper momentum, actually looked pretty good, so I stuck with it.

Now it's probably possible to enable gib while disabling that camera rotation (for instagib, or even globally because I'm not sure anyone likes it), but it's up to Reakktor whether they want to do it or not. Doesn't change much imo. Btw: you can still gib players by firing again on their dead body, which is nice :D

@Torianator: You can currently set up instant-force-respawn by adding the RespawnDelay mutator and by setting ForceRespawn to true in ini config. I think it is best when mutators do minimal modifications, so you can combine them better and configure them the way you want. That way if you want a competitive instagib-force-instantrespawn you can, and if somebody else wants a casual instagib with respawn delay / no forced he can too.
    You are right for the SpawnProtection though I'm not sure if that is configurable yet.
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

You will never walk again. But you will fly!
    Torianator
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• I love mutators. Thanks.
    Mekis
    Recruit
    Recruit

• So, hitreg is still not fixed ? I hope i can trust KK to do as good job as always and fix it for 0.9 =)
    I Am HardyRah!
    HardyRah
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS

Information