[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [NEWS] Patch #012, V0.94 GINGER is NOW live!

[NEWS] Patch #012, V0.94 GINGER is NOW live!

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios

• seems the UDKInstall-2015-02.exe download via UDK.com direct link and through Steam is failing. I have tried downloading it 3 times and each time failed.

Epic only wants people using UE4 :no:

I have a copy of an older version of UDK, wonder if that will work... I will post back if I find a working download link of UDK 2015-02.
    U̶n̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Toxikk mapper and modder..
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

• I was able to get the Toxikk SDKK working by manually installing UDKInstall 2014-08.exe

I had the UDKInstall 2014-08 file on my computer already. I do not know if the UDK.com links all do not work or if just the 2015-02 doesnt work?
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

The one that spends more time on the forums than in the game
    Gecko
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

• I am getting all kinds of errors in the Toxikk SDKK though by using this older version of UDK. I guess I will have to wait for a working download of 2015-02.
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

• Very good news. AS i am typing this, my update is at 74%. Very, very excited to see what's going on ^_^
    Keep up the amazing work. It's greatly appreciated! :yes: :yes:
    Beer.
    Archon0003
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• I already had the UDKInstall-2015-02.exe and the install went flawlessly.

Since I already had it, I didn't try downloading UDK via steam, but this link seems to work for me : http://download.udk.com/UDKInstall-2015-02.exe
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• Just did some bot play in the maps added to area domination, lots of fun!

I gotta say I think Twin Peaks for AD needs a bit of work though. Bots don't seem to be able to figure out the far points very well (they just don't really go for it) and I kind of wonder if it wouldn't be worth shutting out the interior of the teams' bases? They don't really seem to have much use in AD other than as a speed bump to the action.

Also, I think bots have difficulty deciding whether they should get out of a vehicle to tag a point or not.

Vehicles + AD is looking like a lot of fun though!
    The_Xavious
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Can someone help me? i want to test the sdk, but when i try to launch it it tells me to download UDK, and when i try to download it it always loads it for like 99% and then says download failed. I just do what toxikk aks to do when i launch try to launch the sdk.
    Gray Fox
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• You can try to download the UDK manually from:
    http://download.udk.com/UDKInstall-2015-02.exe

And then install it to: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\TOXIKK

That should do the trick. Do more people have problems like this? It really sounds strange that it stops at 99%... :/
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS

Information