[NEWS] Patch #012, V0.94 GINGER is NOW live!

Official announcements from REAKKTOR Studios

• Sharkster [KK] wrote:Do more people have problems like this? It really sounds strange that it stops at 99%... :/

that is the problem I had, the download gets to 99% and fails both thru Steam and the direct link you shared Sharkster. I am trying it again though and I did find a torrent of it too that I will check out.
    U̶n̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Toxikk mapper and modder..
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

• Interesting. The link you get through steam if you right-click toxikk and click SDKK Editor (Which will tell you UDK isn't installed and take you to the download) worked for me at least :o
    Streaming Toxikk and other stuff over at Twitch
    Equim
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• ok the UDK.com link finally worked.
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

• I have not been able to make this work, I uninstalled and re-installed three times. Does anyone know what is wrong? My steam is in Spanish but says that the files have been properly validated.

Link to the image: http://imgur.com/AtiBzwU
    axis-z
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

• ^^^^ did you do this:

After you've installed the UDK, go to your Steam library, right-click TOXIKK again, select PROPERTIES, choose the LOCAL FILES tab and select VERIFY INTEGRITY OF THE GAME CACHE. Steam will now do the required modifications to turn UDK into our SDKK.

Been messing around with the editor tonight, lots of shader rebuilding issues popping up about the Cruzade content when I try to open a stock map. I got my CC-Salem map ported over from plain UDK pretty easily, just need to swap out some of the UDK stuff for the Cruzade (Toxikk) stuff. One thing I spent a bit of time figuring out was why my post processing wasnt working UDK to Toxikk SDK. In the World Settings the post processing shader has to be manually set to a Cruzade shader :)
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

• Polkadot Cadaver wrote:that is the problem I had, the download gets to 99% and fails both thru Steam and the direct link you shared Sharkster. I am trying it again though and I did find a torrent of it too that I will check out.

It's really strange. I just downloaded the entire UDK through that link ok. Wonder if this was a temporary issue...
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - Homepage - KK on Twitter - KK on Facebook
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

• axis-z wrote:I have not been able to make this work, I uninstalled and re-installed three times. Does anyone know what is wrong? My steam is in Spanish but says that the files have been properly validated.

From that image it looks like you copypasted UDKInstall.exe into TOXIKK, but you did not install it. If it was installed you'd have a Development/ folder there at least. You have to run the UDKInstall.exe and change the install PATH to set the exact TOXIKK Path (something along the lines of "C:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\TOXIKK", but it's simpler to browse or copy paste from Explorer's url bar.
    Once you have installed UDK into TOXIKK, THEN you have to use steam to "repair" the game.

Sharkster [KK] wrote:It's really strange. I just downloaded the entire UDK through that link ok. Wonder if this was a temporary issue...

Same here I did not have any issues downloading the link I posted (which is the same as yours)... Probably a temporary issue...
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the official Discord channel
    Check out my latest BL maps - Akrone, Moov, and Eternity !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• axis-z wrote:I have not been able to make this work, I uninstalled and re-installed three times. Does anyone know what is wrong? My steam is in Spanish but says that the files have been properly validated.

Something is wrong there.
    a) there is no "(x86)" in your Program Files folder. Is this a 32bit Windows installation?
    b) if the UDK is installed correctly, you should have a "Development" folder inside your .../Steam/SteamApps/common/TOXIKK folder.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

• I guess this goes elsewhere. My problem persists, and installed the UDK the right place, and check the integrity of the cache. and not work for me. But the worst problem I have is that I can not even play the game, when I select a map is starts loading infinitely, and 20 minutes later I need to restart the computer because is completely blocked. Never before had any problems until the last patch, I reinstalled the game, but remained the same. PS, yes, Pred i have WIN 32
    axis-z
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS

Information