• Any new planed date for vanilla?
    Shit just got Unreal
    Speiderful
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

Sun May 10, 2015 1:47 am

• Speiderful wrote:Any new planed date for vanilla?

We always have a "plan", but we also love to work with the community and pick up their ideas as we see them fit (like the new non-vehicle CC mode and map, rather than adding it later). So, while the general roadmap is set in stone, the detailed steps (that can be followed through the individually linked patch notes in the roadmap) are sometimes hard to plan/predict.

By this point, I believe that the community can have a lot of trust in us finishing the game as good, feature rich, stable and timely as possible. But communicating fixed date should only be done, when we actually have FINAL dates. That's we we removed the preliminary dates for the last two milestones on the roadmap (i.e. replaced them with TBA).
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - Homepage - KK on Twitter - KK on Facebook
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Mon May 11, 2015 2:59 pm

• wasn't Futuristic Tech Laboratory supposed to be in parsley if so why was it moved?
    Ollyfin
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Mon May 11, 2015 3:57 pm

• Lethargy [KK] wrote:
    Ollyfin wrote:wasn't Futuristic Tech Laboratory supposed to be in parsley if so why was it moved?

It still is, there will be at lest one more patch in the Parsley generation.

thank god i am really looking forward to this map :D
    But you might want to move it back to parsley in the roadmap then since at the moment it says it will be a part of the ginger build :D
    Ollyfin
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Mon May 11, 2015 5:11 pm

• Ollyfin wrote:
    Lethargy [KK] wrote:
    Ollyfin wrote:wasn't Futuristic Tech Laboratory supposed to be in parsley if so why was it moved?

But you might want to move it back to parsley in the roadmap then since at the moment it says it will be a part of the ginger build :D

Bah I didn't have the most up to date information. I guess that is correct then, my mistake, sorry man. It will be a good one though, you are right to look forward to it. :)
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Mon May 11, 2015 7:07 pm

• Lethargy [KK] wrote:Bah I didn't have the most up to date information. I guess that is correct then, my mistake, sorry man. It will be a good one though, you are right to look forward to it. :)

No problem dude im just glad its still being worked on :)
    Ollyfin
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Mon May 11, 2015 11:49 pm

• Ollyfin wrote:wasn't Futuristic Tech Laboratory supposed to be in parsley if so why was it moved?

Well, with the release of the CTF versions of Artifact and Foundation, plus Ganesha, we now have three "new" maps in the build generation. So, yea... Tech-Lab was pushed, because it's unrealistic for us to have it out before June, while Foundation XL is planned for this month to be able to have a nice CTF rotation.

The idea for the XL versions of Foundation and Artifact was really good in our opinion... that's why we added them to the roadmap. I think that Artifact XL with CC is probably the most fun map for me personally. So, thanks to Lethargy... the XL maps were actually his idea. :)
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 am

• Sharkster [KK] wrote:
    Well, with the release of the CTF versions of Artifact and Foundation, plus Ganesha, we now have three "new" maps in the build generation. So, yea... Tech-Lab was pushed, because it's unrealistic for us to have it out before June, while Foundation XL is planned for this month to be able to have a nice CTF rotation.

The idea for the XL versions of Foundation and Artifact was really good in our opinion... that's why we added them to the roadmap. I think that Artifact XL with CC is probably the most fun map for me personally. So, thanks to Lethargy... the XL maps were actually his idea. :)

I agree i'm loving the XL ideas and like a lot of people said it the new map (artifact xl) makes the game no longer feel like a early access. I honestly can not wait until foundation xl as foundation is one of my favorite maps at the moment, Just see if you guys can keep the vertical play in the map (trick jumps) also try and do something new with the sky or setting of the map so it stands out as a differant map.
    There is a couple of conspiracy's about how there is a 10th planet that will crash into earth (people actually be leave this xD )
    so maybe you can change the sky to look like a firey planet will crash into earth or something like this.
    Then again you guys probely already have something
    Ollyfin
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Sat May 30, 2015 12:13 am

• I say after Vanilla we do Chocolate and this is what it includes. :
    BUILD: V1.1, Chocolate, DATE: TBA (Summer)

DESCRIPTION:
    This update includes bug fixes as well as great performance updates. Also includes better video settings for more fps.

TEST FOCUS:
    Making the game work on worse computers. Ex: Older drivers.

NEW MAP(S):
    None.
    NOTES:
    - Adds video settings for better performance
    - Removes a ton of bugs.
    We'll add more/edit these notes the sooner we get to the release of the Vanilla build
    Gamerongames
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Sat May 30, 2015 7:40 am

• sooo the last week of may has passed. any news on some new stuff?
    Tobe_
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

PreviousNext

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS

Information