[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - T-Shirts For Sale? I'm Keen.

T-Shirts For Sale? I'm Keen.

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK
Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 pm

• I was just curious as to when and where I can buy t-shirts with the awesome Toxikk logo on them?:D

Maybe even get a discounted price if you're a Godlike Pack owner?:P (jk, but maybe?)

I'll be one of the first to help design some shirts! Or at least try :) You guys probably have some really talented artists that could wipe the floor with their design skills.

I'm just here to suggest things!
    "The natural order of things has no room for hardscopers" - Yolo Swaggins, 1846

th3kru5her
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:42 pm

• Yes, lots and lots of yes to everything in this post.
    Welcome to hell
    Acidren
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:24 am

• Hey Toxikk-Team,

i can told you that i am working in an Textile-Printing company in germany/hessen!

If you want, please contact me, i can make you good prices for printing your Promo-shirts,
    because we are one of the biggest Company in our business right away...

And as an employee of the Order-Office i can handle your order specially ;-) (special prices...rebates...)
    ...contact me via pn or send me a mail.... so we can made contact later @ phoneif you want!

best wishes

SpeedyCat

p.s.: We have our own manufacturing of clothes so we can be the ones who have the cheaopest prices on market! :naughty:
    "Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:39 am

• Ich nehm dann auch eins...
    Flip
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:39 am

• I am based in Los Angeles CA and I can help with the same thing in the states. My very close friend owns his own business that handles all this stuff. he has worked with major video game companies and major motion picture studios as well for their projects. He does small things like soccer leagues at the same time etc. etc.

He actually made shirts for the Titanfall CTF Showdown tournament as well. They were Twitch.tv shirts with the Titanfall CTF Showdown added on to them. Let me know as it would be much cheaper to do it in the EU and in the states as opposed to shipping to each country.
    Soulo
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 pm

• Yeah, cool...
    that sound really good, it's an good idea to split to save much shipping fees....

The company i am working for also made shirts for COD Ghosts, several clans and Sony Playstation...

Dear TOXIKK-Crew,
    you can look at our homepage if you dont trust, please compare prices over the net and let me know what you want or imagine as printig... I can ceate you an offer without any obligation so you can decide what you do...

Regards Speedy^^
    Last edited by SpeedyCat on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm

• nice, Speedy
    Flip
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:47 pm

• I am wondering about nobody from dev-team contacting me...
    That i am not understanding.... The Prices are so good... :-/

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 pm

-

Nofatchx (aka Matt)
    Nofatchx
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:42 pm

• I think so,

but i only can give the prices for the production of the shirts....

The grafical design and the definition of what they wanna print where on the shirts
    must be made by the TOXIKK and REAKKTOR-Crew!

TOXIKK and REAKKTOR-Crew, please ask me for the prices... :eek:

so i can tell you what good deal you can made... if you then dont want the offer..., no problem ;-)

yours Speedy^^

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Next

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information