[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Got robbed from G2A's side buying Toxikk

Got robbed from G2A's side buying Toxikk

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

• Long story short,i've bought a gift from G2A.com,i've been playing the game just fine,untill one day the game just vanished from my steam library,as if I never had it.My guess is someone just revoked the gift from the site,this is where the struggle begins
    I've been trying to prove to G2A,which thinks that i've just reselled that gift to someone,but to no avail,so I went to the gift history,and to my surprise..it was completely empty.Subscriptions?No where on sight was this game there,completely gone. Only proof I have is gaming hours that remained logged in,which apparently is not enough to them so I cannot get my replacement.
    My question is,is this normal,is there ANY way I can see that i've activated the game,which can prove without reasonable doubt that I didn't resell,and infact that i've activated the game and it just vanished? I need some help here,dont know what else should I do to prove otherwise as it seems so unbelieveable.Gift history is not logging when you activate a game through a link?

I should note that,when the game was in library when i'd try to launch it,it would just send me to game's homepage in steam client,then I tried to redownload it,and when I've deleted local content,it vanished
    Oddie
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• Hmm, did you try to contact steam about that?
    Never heard that a used gift could get taken back.
    In the worst case you got a Key that was bought with stolen credit cards to whitewash money and for this reason got deleted by steam.
    I'm afraid there is nothing we can do for you here. Steam is most likely the only one knowing the truth. :\
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lehnard [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• If you really did activate the game in steam and even played it and it dissapeared after, it should be easy resolved by steam support.
    it should show up in gift history even if it was through a link

i have also bought from G2a you really have all the proof you need already.
    And as much as i know the g2a shield only promise you the money back if you dosen't get the key, but you have and you have even activated it so how i see it it's completly a steam issue.
    Last edited by Speiderful on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Shit just got Unreal
    Speiderful
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• The part in where gift history is empty is what really baffles me http://prntscr.com/6an10i
    It would all be buttery smooth if it wasn't.Maybe if the game is bought with stolen credit card
    just as Lehnard said,steam deletes all traces of it.Where strangely my gaming hours stayed http://prntscr.com/6an2h6
    I've contacted steam support,just gotta wait when planets allign for them to answer.

Pro tip everyone,maybe G2A has low prices,but it really isn't worth the effort when something like this happens.
    Oddie
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Shit just got Unreal
    Speiderful
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• I've never been at g2a.com, but shouldn't there be a trace of your payment somewhere? A Paypal transaction, for example, which helps you to prove that you did indeed buy the game?
    Last edited by Coco on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Shit just got Unreal
    Speiderful
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• Point is, we NEVER gave out keys in batches. Just by looking at G2A pricing we can easily see that some fraud is involved somewhere. Maybe people paying Steam with invalid credit cards for "4 packs" that get later disabled by Steam (when the credit card company notifies Steam about the fraud).

All game keys "out in the open" are strictly controlled by us and we to people who want to use TOXIKK for let's play videos for their (so called) "fast growing" YouTube channel. So, yea... G2A is a fraud suspect (or at least the people offering TOXIKK at a low price). They cannot have legally acquired the keys in our opinion.

EDIT: And yes, we had quite a few people contacting us about their "vanished" TOXIKK. We're simply redirecting them to Steam support, as there's nothing we can do to help you if you bought your key though grey market channels.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

• Do not purchase keys from G2A, they are constantly having this kind of issues. Also if the key is cheaper than the official price there is a chance it could have been purchased with a fraud card.

I recommend to stick purchasing your games from steam, origin, etc... from green man gaming and amazon I have not heard problems.
    pollo
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• I sometimes buy keys from G2A, but always use PayPal. That way if anything goes wrong i can get a refund straight from them and dont have to mess around with G2A.
    croak3r
    Legionary
    Legionary

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information