[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Gaming Mouse? Which one you are using?

Gaming Mouse? Which one you are using?

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

• Honestly I don't like Razer any more Iv had my deathadder for the loggest time and my lachesis and the mouse wheel
    broke with in 2 or 3 months on both of them. I mean there a great company in all but I think Roccat is the better mouse comapny. I have the ROCCAT Kone XTD love this thing to death. Not only is the mouse wheel awesome it fits my hand. The software it comes with is pretty cool keeps track of a lot of stuff ill post a pic for a example plus it has achievements they scare the crap out of me sometimes hahaha.
    Spazieyyy
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• The deathadder is pretty much awesome. If you open it up the mouse there is tonnes of room for mods and additions.
    I've used 4 Razer mice, the Naga (I went through a big MMO stage..) The Imperator, which had great performance but I didn't like the feel, Then the 2012 DeathAdder (The Blue one) And loved it. And when the new 2013 came out I was on it like a fat kid on a smartie.

I've never tried the mac software though.
    "Canada, six months of winter, six months of shitty overclocking."

TheChamp669
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

• Hi. I'm currently using a Logitech MX 518 :)
    CHRISTIANN
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Wow I feel really old with my Razer Lachesis...

2009 reporting in D:

Still the 400dpi version, even the grip has started to come off.
    And the strangest thing? Works like a charm.

5 Years is not too shabby for a mouse I guess :P
    "The natural order of things has no room for hardscopers" - Yolo Swaggins, 1846

th3kru5her
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Soulo
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• Im on Kone XTD on Roccat Sense Pad ... great Mice like the former Kone ...
    greets
    phiLn4tiC [GER]
    My Sysprofile [Gaming-Rig]:
    phiLn4tiC
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

• MX 518 from Logitech, bought it ages ago, still running perfectly, still my favorite mouse.
    Disabled flash animations and smileys.
    Henkersklinge
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

• Logitech G9x, it runs for several years now.
    I hope I dont need to replace it in near future...
    GermanDarknes
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

CHRISTIANN
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

Demagolka
    L5 Founder