[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Gaming Mouse? Which one you are using?

Gaming Mouse? Which one you are using?

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

- international gaming community, welcoming players from all over the world, come and join us!
    Gorebag
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• I've been watching this and the keyboard thread, and thinking I may be a little too casual for anybody here to want to team up with.

I'm a huge FPS fan, but still very casual about game play. I don't get a lot of large time blocks, most of the time I get in when I can for as long as I can - which may only be 20-30 minutes sometimes. And even when I played a lot back in the day, I still only used the standard keyboard and mouse that you get with any desktop (or can buy for $15 for the combo).

Looks like a lot of people here take their gaming very seriously. Though I take the playing itself seriously when I'm in-game, I might be the only really 'casual' player here...
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

NotsoDirt
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• RazerDeath Adder BLACK 3.5g
    1600 DPI
    Jeronix
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
    -- Captain Blackadder

BlackAdder
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

• Steelseries Rival
    Whhaayy
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Demagolka
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• I won´t say that the mouse doesn't matter, but as long as you have a decent mouse the most important thing is the skill of the player.

A player won't improve with a better mouse the same as soccer player won't improve with better shoes, however it helps to have at least decent equipment
    pollo
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

PreviousNext

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information