[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Quake Live hit Steam

Quake Live hit Steam

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK
Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:27 pm

• Quake Live hit Steam and in few hrs it will open up.

I plan on going to do some pawning just in the name of Quake. Make the newcommers feel as unpleasant as possible. My and some other oldtimers way to protest about the changes done in QL.
    rip quake
    spessu_sb
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:42 pm

• Tear down the house, spessu_sb...
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:28 pm

• Quake Live to Quake 3 is what post-mannconomy Tf2 is to pre- mannconomy TF2.

Changed due to greedyness. XP
    The Strangerous
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am

• I played it a bit. It wasn't as bad as the last time I played it, which was a few years ago, but it is definitely very different from q3. The players were generally assholes and kicked anybody they didn't like, and accused them of being new because of the steam thing. Horrible community is horrible. I'll probably continue playing, but only with people I know who actually like the game.
    Demagolka
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 pm

• Yeah I found that too, I used to play vanilla Q3 arena all the time when launched and left it when Quake Live 1st launched as it was not the same...still not sure about Quake Live currently as i am coming back to it after years of not playing. Time will tell i guess
    MrBishb0sh woz 'ere

MrBishb0sh
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:27 pm

• was addicted to Rocket Arena 3 on the past ... had big hopes for QL and it got worse with every release they made. even though they've got some RA3 maps this game is almost dead to me.
    anubis
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 am

• Not complaints here, I'm just happy to see more aussies playing it.
    justachap
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am

Sir TEPL
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 pm

• I kind of like it to be honest. I admit the Loadout thing is a big step from the original game, but I can see that they are just trying to make it more accessible to newer players... Hopefully they'll all get attuned and come join us on Toxikk!

If anyone fancies a game, add me on QL: thelazypeon
    KILLING JOKE
    1979- END OF TIME
    Slade The Leveller
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information