[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Online Games That Wasted Most Of Your Time

Online Games That Wasted Most Of Your Time

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

• Just like the title says.

Mine:

TF2 = Over 660 hours

Played like crazy, on regular basis from April 2008 - August 2010. After the tragedy called "Mann Conomy Update", I quit, though I did come back now and then, but still, didn't enjoy it no more.

So it was a long quest in finding an addicting multiplayer. Right when I was about to give up, I stumbled upon Fistful Of Frags and been fraggin' like crazy since May 18th 2014. By the time I post this topic, I have 105 hours played YEEEEHAAAW!
    And yes, I'm a huge fan of western ;)
    The Strangerous
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• i will have to say
    eve-online 07-23-2003 - 2011
    9000+ hours multi accounts.
    i just got sick of the game, "horrible changes" and quit

other games was playing during that time but i have played countless days/weeks/months
    of just eve-online. but those days are over
    NotsoDirt
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• APB Reloaded over 1200 Hours only playing after 10.00 PM

I spend much more than 600.-€ for that game until today xD
    Last edited by SpeedyCat on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

• Definitely Diablo 2.
    No idea how many hours, but I spent many years playing that game, many hours a day in periods.
    Most recently it was Warframe with 300-400 hours (300 on Steam and then some from before it got on there and started counting).
    Did it during my summer vacation last year. Got to rank 7 (when that meant something) and got bored of it.
    Except for vacations, I don't have time to no-life games. Not anymore with university and a career starting next year.
    Last edited by Gorebag on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    - international gaming community, welcoming players from all over the world, come and join us!
    Gorebag
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• Old runescape (a long time with a lot of hours, do not how many) and Team Fortress 2 (5k+)
    zephroskash
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot, C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off" - Bjarne Stroustrup
    dptd
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

• Nexuiz during versions 2.3 and 2.4.2. Holy shit, I killed several hundreds of hours on that. Same with Unreal Tournament 99 which I've played religiously with SiegeXXL and Jailbreak eating most of my time.

The below youtube link shows what Nexuiz used to be like. Grapple Hook CTF matches with normal weapons (no insta bullshit) used to be a helluva lot crazier during 2.4-2.4.2, crazy enough to make players pass out, but I couldn't find any gameplay of that on youtube. It's a damn shame what happened to this project. The founder went behind the backs of the community to make quick cash off the name, causing the project to die and ultimately be forked into what is now Xonotic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLYUBbcSBs
    AFreakinProblem
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• I've placed 77 days into my main world of warcraft character. Best part, I'm not even a hardcore raider, I have no idea what I've been doing in that game.
    Shiggy Diggy
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• On xfire I had over 5000 hours logged on halo 2 vista lmao and, my second most played game was bo2 pc
    with like 360 hours played and then diablo 3 with like 300 hours or more.
    Spazieyyy
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• just a few months ago i got a pc that was capable of playing new games so the game iv played Fallout 3 with 700+ hours on my shitbox 420 i didn't play many online games, i think battlefield 3 was the online game i played the most not sure how long though
    Enclave254
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Next

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information