Nephilegend, Join Today and Become a Legend Forever

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

Nephilegend is a new clan that is looking for potential members to join!

First, what is Nephilegend all about? Nephilegend is a dedicated recreational and competitive gaming clan. We play every game and any game. what are the perks to joining Nephilegend? Dedicated Teamspeak 3 server, dedicated minecraft server, and a Nephilegend signature to show off how legendary you are! How do I join Nephilegend? Well, we will have a temp site ready in the next month or so, but to join now just message me your Steam username and I will add you to the group until a site is ready!

What is in it for the Toxikk members? well for the Toxikk members I'm wanting to put together a competitive group to compete in the Toxikk community. When the game hits alpha I will make sure everyone in the clan that wants to be a part of the team can be a part of the team. We will hold two monthly tournaments a month, either team based or free for all depending on the poll that week which will include prizes! We will also have a recreational group that is meant to play for for fun in case the competitive isn't your soup.

Like I said, this is a new clan with only one member, me. I'm looking for anyone who wants to get involved in the development of a new clan.
    Feashrind
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information