[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Odd Question; Possible to change username or delete account?

Odd Question; Possible to change username or delete account?

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

• So, by mistake, and my overall tiredness, I created my account. However, without realizing, the cheeky little underscore decided to tag along.

I've noticed that in the control panel, it does give you the impression that your username can be changed, however no option is available for that. My next thought was to delete my account, however I can't find anywhere within the control panel that enables me to do that. I know I can simply just create another email account and create my account again, but I'd much rather either fix this one, or delete it and start anew with the same email.

If anyone can help me out, that would be appreciated. Thank you.
    BradPhusion_
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Why would you want to get rid of the underscore? It looks nice there. (lol)

I'm sure the mods will be able to change it for you.
    Demagolka
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

BradPhusion_
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information