[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - The Casual Player's Perspective...

The Casual Player's Perspective...

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK

• casual gamer here. I was in clans and competed on ladders for UT2k4 and UT3 and I really do not have much interest in getting that involved in any game anymore. Not to say I dont intend on playing Toxikk a ton but that I intend to do so solely for fun. I also really enjoy level design and intend to make some levels for Toxikk but that is also a casual endeavor to get rid of excess creative juices pent up in my brain.

I guess this would be my catch phrase: Image
    U̶n̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Toxikk mapper and modder..
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

"The natural order of things has no room for hardscopers" - Yolo Swaggins, 1846

th3kru5her
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

• These were good times when I could always play... before work this was ofc... I remember... too bad it's over! :p
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• You can add me to your list of fellow casuals. I like the arena shooter model so much more than the military shooters that are all over the place now, but I'm still just playing to have fun. ^^

Erthkwake
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Casual here reporting for duty. One of the reasons I want old school shooter is that you can jump into the DM for 20 min, get some frags, get killed a lot and then go on with your day. No need for team objects shit or other stuff like that. It's the same reason why I love Mario Kart 8...without frags of course ;)
    "Hail to the king, baby!"
    micj
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Pretty much me in a nutshell. Except I might go as long as 30-40 minutes at a time, just depends.

Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

MrCaptainA
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion