[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Some Buddies and I Played GMod Today

Some Buddies and I Played GMod Today

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:59 am

• It's been a long time since I actually laughed and had fun playing a video game with friends. Here is a little (out of context) story I'd like to share with you.

As I sat down in my MK5 spartan armor I jovially watched as my brother (who had dawned an Eevee player model) struggled to maintain control of his dynamite car that was floating up into the air thanks to a couple of well-placed hoverballs from yours truly. My friend, who was playing as the Doctor from Half Life 2, was also busy getting a couple of bases set up for God-knows-what reason. All the while a character from MLP (played by my other friend) was flying around shooting rockets and arrows at any unfortunate soul he crossed.

Once we get good at Gmod, I can expect much more fun times to be had.
    Epic Murph
    Legionary
    Legionary

EmptyFullClip
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information