[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Anyone else purchased Reflex?

Anyone else purchased Reflex?

Discuss everything NOT related to TOXIKK
Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:48 am

• I got it. played a lot during the first 2 weeks or so. Even hosted a dedicated server for the first month.
    It's fun but they need to get a move on with textures/art.
    I think the net code is fine. Anyway, the servers are starting to show up more empty now. I noticed most people playing right now are pros who just want 1 on 1. I hate that. I prefer FFA or team dm.
    "I ain't afraid of no Quake"

Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:36 pm

• Got it today and I thought I was ready for missing features but this is more like test play within the engine. I can live with that, but servers were dead empty, I managed to jump into few 1v1 games got fraged a lot and left. It has a good feel but toxikk will get the premium of beeing first. Definitely something to keep an eye on but nowhere near finished.
    "Hail to the king, baby!"
    micj
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:45 am

• This is early access done bad

It is to early to be available for purchase.

I understand the devs need some money but...

Still it has a lot of potential
    pollo
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:57 am

rip quake
    spessu_sb
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:40 am

• I have it. I think I played it for about 2 hours and I haven't really touched it since. I would love to see it finished but I am not impressed enough with it right now to play it much. I also don't care too much for the movement system. It's cool for sure, but it's just not for me. Bunny hopping everywhere gets annoying.

On a side note, the one time I was playing this game a guy added me on Steam. Today he messaged me because he saw I was playing TOXIKK and said "Toxikk is shit. Reflex is better." I told him I didn't care because Toxikk was way closer to completion than Reflex and had a movement system that I like better. Just kinda shocked me that he would message me just to say that and act all butthurt when I didn't agree.

GHz_ghost
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:33 pm

• Also purchased it 2 days back. Might be nice to play on our LAN party :)
    ColdZero
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:15 am

• I bought it to show them support and give myself another way to practice my quake movement since it is so similar. I hope they succeed but not sure they are going to receive the support they need to get there.
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Previous

Return to OFF-TOPIC TALK

Information